Tuesday 30 April 2013

Mother’s Day Funny Poems


Fun and joy are a fundamental part of life, which has gone missing within the present-day world. With deadlines to satisfy and pressure building up every day, there is no time left to talk about a light moment with your family and friends. A birthday is a great time to leave the luggage of seriousness and somberness behind, and laugh just a little. Humorous poems qualify as probably the most popular ways to get funny on such gatherings. Aside from spreading a smile on your mother's face, they'd also convey your feelings within the right spirit, making your bond stronger. Given several mother's day funny poems that can make both you and your mother chuckle and giggle on A mother's day. 


Funny Poems For A birthday

Happy Mothers Day dear so youthful generation,
With so many decades, where will i start?
With all your energy, like this little pink bunny,
You are making us look lazy, and that is just not funny!
Never-ending in your dear old-fashioned ways,
And you're so filled with stories, you continue to Amaze!
So has listening is lost with age,
That now you belong around the theater stage.
If ever you have the ability to forget,
We'll always remind you so do not you fret.
Happy Mothers day dear mother so youthful generation,
Any anyway you know this because you're so smart!



Everything Mom


How have you find the energy, Mom
To complete all the things you did,
To be teacher, nurse and counselor
In my experience, when I was a kid.
How have you do it all, Mom,
Be a chauffeur, cook and friend,
Yet find time for you to be a playmate,
I just can’t comprehend.
now it was love, Mom
That made you come whenever I'd call,
Your inexhaustible love, Mom
And that i thank you for it all.


Guiding Light Mom

Mom, from the moment I was really young,
I noticed I had someone...you,
who always cared,
who always protected me,
who had been always there for me no matter what.
You educated me in right from wrong,
and pushed me to complete the right thing,
even when it was difficult to do.
You took care of me after i was sick,
and your love helped to make me well.
You had rules,
and that i learned that when I obeyed them,
my entire life was simpler, better, richer.
You had been and are
the guiding light of my entire life.
My heart is filled with love for you,
my teacher, my pal, my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment